What will you be doing?
The Account Manager will independently manage client accounts and deliverables, and be accountable for client success. You’ll do this by:
Managing clients and projects
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients and initiate regular communication to keep them updated on project statuses and obtain feedback on deliverables.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the assigned client’s business needs, including opportunities to grow the client-agency relationship and budget with our organization.
- Track and analyze campaign metrics and present results to clients.
- Translate client proposals into our internal task management system and carefully track statuses and deadlines, updating internal teams on what is needed.
Executing and promoting campaigns
- Work directly with clients to translate their goals into marketing and advertising campaigns that are relevant, informative, and engaging to the optometry and ophthalmology communities.
- Work with internal marketing, graphics, and social media teams to ensure that campaigns are accurate and engaging, and that client brand guidelines and requirements are adhered to.
- Strategize and coordinate film and photography shoots, as well as livestream events.
What are we looking for?
You’re passionate about building relationships, an excellent problem solver, and adept at getting to the root cause of things and providing real-time feedback and direction to team members. You also have:
- A minimum 3 years of experience working directly in the eyecare industry, either at an agency, publishing company, or media company.
- A minimum 1 year of experience working as an Account Manager.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Top candidates will also have…
- Experience creating film, photography, or event projects
- Writing, editing, and proofreading experience
- Experience running ad campaigns: Google Ads (YouTube, SEM, display), AdRoll, Facebook/Instagram
- Experience drafting and deploying emails
- Experience tracking metrics via Google Analytics, Google DataStudio, etc
What is it like to work at CovalentCreative?
We’ve built an organization where everyone is passionate about where they work and what they do, and we think the greatest benefit of working at CovalentCreative is the freedom to define your role and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company. Of course, we also offer:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
And some other cool perks…
- Volunteer Time Off
- Flexible scheduling
- Monthly team events
- A casual office environment in the heart of Hillcrest - steps away from Balboa Park