We’re hiring a full-time Associate Recruiter here at CovalentCareers to:
- Source and screen healthcare professionals through both inbound and outbound activities (training provided)
- Assist our recruiting team in identifying candidates for their open positions
- Maintain an ATS and candidate pipeline
- Prioritize candidate presentations for appropriate clients or triage to our internal team
- Manage relationships with client recruiting teams
This position will provide you the opportunity to learn recruiting and grow within our organization.
Who are we?
Join one of California’s fastest growing technology companies in the healthcare staffing and career development space, located right in the heart of San Diego.
Our user base consists of healthcare professionals and healthcare employers across the U.S. and is fueled by a suite of online media publications tailored specifically for new graduates in allied health fields
Where are we?
Having an office a few blocks away from the beach comes with its perks: walk to local coffee shops and breweries, collaborate with teammates over some of the best fish tacos in San Diego, or take a stroll down the energetic Garnet Ave. You can bike down to our office in Pacific Beach to enjoy the ocean breeze through our open-air, wood-structured office space.
What does it mean to be a successful Associate Recruiter at CovalentCareers?
We are looking for a rockstar— someone who can find a win anywhere, who can define themselves as a go-getter, and who can see a goal ahead and blow it out of the water. We want someone on our team who walks in every morning with a passion for catapulting their career and the company forward and the willingness to learn and grow every day.
What are the top 4 must-have qualities for our Associate Recruiter?
- Passionate People Person. You are the type of person who thrives on human interaction. Whether it’s with candidates over phone or in-person with your team at the office, you operate best in environments where personal connections are your everyday norm.
- Efficient Communicator. Let’s face it, recruiting is all about incredible communication, with candidates and clients alike, and doing so as quickly as possible! If you love conveying information over phone, text, email, chat, and by using the latest software, this position is for you!
- Flexible Organizer. We work with many people across a variety of platforms, so organizational skills are a must! Our team has been successful because we are agile and able to drop one task at a moment’s notice or pivot entire strategies so that we can pursue the most important opportunities.
- Lifelong Learner. We are a fast growing company, and with growth comes new challenges. You will be expected to keep up with a dynamic environment and learn on the go. We are constantly adopting new technologies and processes to help us perform better. You must be the type of person who thrives in environments where learning is an everyday thing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Amazing organizational skills and attention to detail
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
- Incredible work ethic
- Strong motivation for career growth and advancement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
Top candidates will also have . . .
- A background or experience in healthcare
- A background or experience sales
Does compensation motivate you?
- Awesome, we can relate!
- Base salary will vary depending on experience, and you stand to make a base salary that competes with some of the biggest players in San Diego.
- But when it comes to our commission structure, the sky's the limit.
Like what you’ve read so far?
The greatest benefit we offer is the freedom to define your role and ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We expect everyone here to work incredibly hard, and we reward people for results. If you've achieved your goals early then you can go bigger, or take the time to enjoy some of the sweet perks of working here like:
- Endless drinks and snacks in the office
- Fully-covered annual team trips
- Team happy hours to celebrate small wins
- Company-wide parties to celebrate big wins
- Audible.com or Kindle membership
- Monthly team bonding events
- Meetings on the bay
Plus you can expect some pretty great benefits like:
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Voluteering Time Off
- Rad welcome package
- Standing desks (or sitting desks, if you prefer)