We’re hiring a full-time Customer Success Associate here at CovalentCareers to provide:
- Customer Support
- Sales Team Support
- Candidate Team Support
- Account Management
- Active outreach for feedback and testimonials
Have you done these things before? Awesome! Do you have no idea what these things mean? That's perfect because this is a fantastic opportunity to start your career! We provide training to set you up for massive success by helping you to:
- Improve your communication skills
- Understand how to provide incredible support
- Utilize technology to make your job easier :)
- Manage accounts and relationships with clients
Who are we?
Join one of California’s fastest growing technology companies in the healthcare staffing and career development space, located right in the heart of San Diego.
Our user base consists of healthcare professionals and healthcare employers across the U.S. and is fueled by a suite of online media publications tailored specifically for new graduates in allied health fields.
Where are we?
Based in beautiful San Diego, our Hillcrest office is right in the heart of town. Our convenient location close to the 163 on and off ramp makes commuting easy. We're just a short walk from Balboa Park where there are over 17 museums. Not to mention, some of the best lunch spots are within blocks of the office, adding variety to your midday break.
What does it mean to be a successful Customer Success Associate at CovalentCareers?
We are looking for a rockstar— someone who can find a win anywhere, who can define themselves as a go-getter, and who can see a goal ahead and blow it out of the water. We want someone on our team who walks in every morning with a passion for catapulting their career and the company forward.
What are the top 6 must-have qualities for our Customer Success Associate?
- Passionate People Person. You are the type of person who thrives on human interaction. Whether it’s with candidates over the phone or in-person with the team at the office, you operate best in environments where personal connections are your everyday.
- Excellent Communicator. Let’s face it, customer success is all about incredible communication with prospects. If you love conveying information over phone, text, email, chat, and by using the latest software, this position is for you.
- Excellent Writing Skills - If writing gets you jazzed up you will enjoy this position. You will constantly be communicating through our chat, email, and writing elegant job descriptions to meet your clients’ needs.
- Organization - We work with a lot of people across a variety of platforms, so organization skills are a MUST! You must be the type of person who can maintain an organized desktop and manage a variety of tasks on a daily basis.
- Lifelong Learner - We are a fast growing company, and with growth comes change. You will be expected to keep up with a dynamic environment and learn on the go. We are constantly adopting new technologies and processes to help us do our jobs better. You must be the type of person who thrives in environments where learning is an everyday thing.
- Extremely Adaptable - We are the definition of a startup around here. No two days are the same. Our team has been successful because we are willing to drop one task on a moment’s notice, so that we can attend to something more pressing. All of us wind up doing tasks that aren’t officially in our job descriptions, but we do them with a smile because (as you see above), lifelong learning is what we’re all about here.
Core Job Duties
Customer Service & Administrative Support
- Support all inbound questions (phone, email, chat, etc.) and triage to appropriate personnel.
- Follow up with customer inquiries, specifically email, tickets, and other support requests, through the appropriate channels in a timely manner.
- Use ticketing system for processing all inquiries from customers, whether seeker or employer, to provide visibility and data tracking for the service and support we provide.
- Support the sales and recruiting teams to help them maximize sales and placements.
- Onboard new employers and support account setup. Create job descriptions for employers and support the go-live process for employers and recruiting contracts.
- Plan, document, deploy, and manage customer testimonials & the marketing of these testimonials. Encourage word-of-mouth networking for all conversations with customers.
- Create a scalable and automated process to provide thoughtful gifts to paying employers.
- When possible, directly handle and support the requests of these customers with resources, advice, or services that help them achieve their goal.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Results-driven and motivated by compensation and recognition for results.
- Incredibly organized
- Ability to think creatively and come up with strategic solutions to achieve results.
- Obsessed with achieving goals and developing your skills.
- Career-oriented with a desire for advancement.
Top candidates will also have . . .
- A background or experience in healthcare.
- A background or experience in customer success or account management
Like what you’ve read so far?
The greatest benefit we offer is the freedom to define your role and ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We expect everyone here to work incredibly hard, and we reward people for results. If you've achieved your goals early then you can go bigger, or take the time to enjoy some of the sweet perks of working here like:
- Generous paid time off and flex-days
- Endless drinks and snacks in the office
- Fully-covered annual team trips
- Team happy hours to celebrate small wins
- Company-wide parties to celebrate big wins
- Audible.com or Kindle membership
- Monthly team bonding events
- Meetings on the bay
Plus you can expect some pretty great benefits like:
- Health Insurance (medical, vision, dental)
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteering Time Off
- Rad welcome package
- Standing desks (or sitting desks, if you prefer)