What will you be doing?
The Marketing Specialist will support the Marketing Manager in the design, coordination, and execution of marketing campaigns for the Eyes On Eyecare brand and our clients, including:
- Setting up and managing digital marketing materials including emails, social media ads, display ads, and more.
- Preparing marketing activity reports and metrics to measure program success.
- Working closely with our client services team to manage marketing campaign tasks using our project management software.
- Fulfill ad hoc requests across various marketing functions, including email, advertising, SEO, affiliate, and social.
- Work closely with our client services team to manage marketing campaign tasks using our project management software.
What are we looking for?
You take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment — and you love putting your creativity to use on innovative campaigns. You also have:
- A minimum of 2 years of professional marketing experience, either within an agency or in-house
- A minimum of 1 year experience creating and deploying digital advertising campaigns, including social media, display, and SEM ad placements.
- A minimum of 1 year experience creating and managing email marketing campaigns using Hubspot, Mailchimp, or a similar platform.
- Proficiency with the Google product suite and project management software (ClickUp, Asana, Wrike, or similar).
Top candidates will also have…
- Experience creating and/or executing marketing campaigns within a healthcare organization and/or for clients in the healthcare space. Major bonus points for experience in the eyecare and/or pharmaceutical field(s)!
- Hands-on experience using Hubspot.
- Hands-on experience using Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads Manager.
- Experience working within a media agency model.
What is it like to work at CovalentCreative?
We’ve built an organization where everyone is passionate about where they work and what they do, and we think the greatest benefit of working at CovalentCreative is the freedom to define your role and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company. Of course, we also offer:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
And some other cool perks…
- Volunteer Time Off
- Flexible scheduling
- Monthly team events
- A casual office environment in the heart of Hillcrest - steps away from Balboa Park