Who are we?
Join one of California’s fastest growing technology and marketing companies in the healthcare career development and jobs space, located right in the heart of San Diego.
Our user base consists of healthcare professionals and healthcare employers across the U.S. and is fueled by a suite of online media tailored specifically for new graduates in allied health fields.
Our purpose as a company is to empower new healthcare professionals to create happy and successful careers, and we're achieving this every day through world-class technology, marketing, and talent acquisition solutions.
Where are we?
Having an office a few blocks away from the beach comes with its perks: walk to local coffee shops and breweries, collaborate with teammates over some of the best fish tacos in San Diego, or take a stroll down the energetic Garnet Ave. You can bike down to our office in Pacific Beach to enjoy the ocean breeze on your way in!
What does it mean to be an Enterprise Marketing Coordinator for CovalentCareers?
The Enterprise Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for leading and managing content marketing deliverables for some of the largest companies in healthcare as part of our inbound talent acquisition program delivering clients unmatched brand equity while supporting their specific goals measured by results and KPIs.
This position is for someone who wants to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to grow and advance in this position extremely fast. If you are tired of routine and doing the same day-to-day tasks, or perhaps your upward mobility in your current position is limiting the ability to advance in your career - keep reading.
We are looking specifically for someone that has experience with and possesses the following core skills:
- Creative Marketing
- Project Management
- Client Management
- Efficient and Effective Communication
We're looking for someone who loves working with clients, organizing projects, seeing an amazing marketing campaign get deployed, and has a beaming grin on their face when they see the number of downloads or views on content deliverables. This position isn't about blindly churning out assets, it's about being creative and helping clients build a brand. It's about pitching wild ideas because the only way to be the best is to aim high!
What are the core job duties?
We’re hiring a full-time Enterprise Marketing Coordinator here at CovalentCareers to:
- work directly with our enterprise clients and their associated marketing agencies to understand their marketing needs, goals, and initiatives to then develop creative ideas on how to support them
- work with the Head of Enterprise Marketing to develop full scale marketing campaigns that utilize social media, video, email, other forms of media, and written content that supports the client’s objectives
- provide unlimited support as a direct point of contact for enterprise clients and ensure needs are met and assets delivered on time, every time
- deliver campaign assets within a budget to maintain ROI
- track content data and analytics using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, and Google Sheets
- operate with a "growth hacker" mentality, and an agile work strategy of build, measure, learn rather than relying on traditional marketing tactics for 100% of strategy
- manage banner ads, retargeting ads, and rotations for enterprise clients
- help plan and execute all video media production for enterprise clients which can involve creating storyboards and moderating film and video at client headquarters
- manage a multitude of projects for a number of enterprise clients simultaneously
- communicate with the sales and recruiting department to understand how our enterprise marketing efforts are supporting or not supporting their goals
- develop creative ideas, new initiatives, and new marketing strategies that push the boundaries of innovation on what CovalentCareers can offer clients
- help CEO and Head of Enterprise Marketing develop impactful proposals when it is time to re-sign clients to secure future business
- ensure enterprise clients receive the best possible quality deliverables and positive experience working with CovalentCareers
What specifically will I be coordinating?
The short answer is full-scale marketing campaigns!
- You will be required to understand exactly what one of our client offers and what space they operate in - and be able to effectively analyze specific goals they wish to achieve. Once you've understood this, then you'll need to:
- Design full scale marketing campaigns that encompass a variety of written content and other forms of media
- Communicate with an industry influencers
- Work with our graphic designer to create amazing images and designs that tell the story you want to communicate and leverage these designs to lead a social media campaign and or create additional assets like infographics, ebooks, or other collateral to support the campaign
- Manage banner ads and rotations, and set up retargeting ads
- Work with our media team to lead associated film initiatives
- Fly to company headquarters to interview leadership and moderate film projects
- Communicate sometimes daily with clients through email or phone calls
- You will be working hand in hand with the Head of Enterprise Marketing and the CEO of CovalentCareers to develop creative ideas, new initiatives, and new marketing strategies that push the boundaries on what CovalentCareers can offer clients
- Constantly develop creative ideas, new initiatives, and new marketing strategies that push the boundaries of innovation on what CovalentCareers can offer clients
- Ensure enterprise clients receive the best possible quality deliverables and positive experience working with CovalentCareers at all times
Who will I get to work with?
At the time of writing this, we’ve got 14 people here at CovalentCareers and will be at 16 by the end of Q1 2019. You’ll get to work with everyone, but most closely with our Associate Director of Enterprise Marketing and our marketing team of six individuals. You’ll report directly to our Associate Director of Enterprise Marketing but you’ll also spend ample time with our CEO who leads the marketing department. You’ll get to work with our awesome film editor as well as some of our film production folks.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a full-time marketing role
- Amazing organizational skills and attention to detail
- Incredible work ethic and strong motivation for career growth and advancement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Ability to travel domestically roughly 20% of the time for client visits
Like what you’ve read so far?
The greatest benefit we offer is the freedom to define your role, and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We expect everyone here to work incredibly hard, and we reward people for results. If you've achieved your goals early, then you can go bigger, or take the time to enjoy some of the sweet perks of working here like:
- Generous paid time off and flex-days
- Endless drinks and snacks in the office
- Fully-covered annual team trips
- Team happy hours to celebrate small wins
- Company-wide parties to celebrate big wins
- Audible.com or Kindle membership
- Quarterly team social events
- Meetings on the bay
Plus you can expect some pretty great benefits like:
- Health Insurance
- VTO days
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteering Time Off
- Rad welcome package
- Standing desks (or sitting desks, if you prefer)