What will you be doing?
The Healthcare Content Writer will be responsible for working with our Managing Editor to create the content that powers EyesOnEyecare.com. You’ll do this by:
- Writing clinical articles, news pieces, narratives, and more to fulfill internal publication goals and support client projects.
- Conducting interviews with doctors and key opinion leaders in the eyecare industry and crafting articles from those discussions.
- Working directly with agency clients to create and edit content while adhering to healthcare and pharmaceutical MLR, legal, and copy clearance guidelines.
- Staying up to date with eyecare industry news, trends and timely topics and using this information to create the best possible content.
- Performing research to verify proper use of medical and technical terms, drug names, and clinical procedures.
What are we looking for?
You’re a super-polished communicator with superior writing and editing skills — and you love creating content for digital media. You also have:
- A minimum of 2 years professional writing experience at a publication or agency.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in medical writing and a high degree of comfort writing and speaking about complex clinical topics and an ability to operate within the regulatory and compliance requirements of the space.
- Experience with LMS, CMS, and an aptitude for learning other digital platforms.
- Knowledge and mastery of the unique vocabulary and mindset that is the world of healthcare, medical products, and pharma.
Top candidates will also have...
- A background in journalism and robust experience conducting interviews.
- Experience using SEO tools such as SEMrush and Ahrefs to conduct keyword research and create and optimize content accordingly.
What is it like to work at CovalentCreative?
We’ve built an organization where everyone is passionate about where they work and what they do, and we think the greatest benefit of working at CovalentCreative is the freedom to define your role and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company. Of course, we also offer:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
And some other cool perks…
- Volunteer Time Off
- Flexible scheduling
- Monthly team events
- A casual office environment in the heart of Hillcrest - steps away from Balboa Park