We’re hiring a full-time Lead Sourcer here at CovalentCareers to:
- Source leads for our sales team
- Source leads for our recruiting team
- Manage automation campaigns to drive qualified leads
- Manage marketing campaigns at the direction of our marketing team
- Improve efficiencies within the current sales process
- Manage analytics and reporting
Have you done these things before? Awesome! Are you new to lead sourcing? That's perfect because this is a fantastic opportunity to start your career and learn sales and recruiting best practices! We provide training to set you up for massive success by helping you to:
- Understand how to prospect new business
- Understand how to qualify leads
- Understand how to schedule follow-ups and maintain an organized sales pipeline
- Understand how to manage phone conversations and educate clients to a purchase
- Understand how to prospect candidates for open position
- Understand how to manage analytics and reporting systems
Who are we?
Join one of California’s fastest growing technology companies in the healthcare media, staffing and career development space, located right in the heart of San Diego. We have a full-time team of 18 and a support team of hundreds of freelancers across the US
Our user base consists of healthcare professionals and healthcare employers across the U.S. and is fueled by a suite of online media publications tailored specifically for new graduates in allied health fields.
Where are we?
Having an office in the heart of Hillcrest comes with its perks. We're just a short walk from a variety of lunch and coffee spots, and we're located just a short drive from the 163 making the commute easier than other locations.
What does it mean to be a successful Lead sourcer at CovalentCareers?
We are looking for a rockstar— someone who can find a win anywhere, who can define themselves as a go-getter, and who can see a goal ahead and blow it out of the water. We want someone on our team who walks in every morning with a passion for catapulting their career and the company forward.
What are the top 4 must-have qualities for our Lead Sourcer?
- Passionate People Person. You are the type of person who thrives on human interaction. Whether it’s with candidates over the phone or in-person with the team at the office, you operate best in environments where personal connections are your everyday.
- Excellent Communicator. Let’s face it, sales is all about incredible communication with prospects. If you love conveying information over phone, text, email, chat, and by using the latest software, this position is for you.
- Goal Crusher. This position is about crushing goals. If you're not the type of person who is addicted to pursuing goals, this position is absolutely not for you! If, however, you feel your heart race and are thrilled with every close and are lifted by setting records, then you're on the right track.
- Technologically Savvy. You may not be a programmer, but you understand how to use technology and are willing, eager, and able to learn how to utilize new technology to help perform your work.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Results-driven and motivated by recognition for results.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with strategic solutions to achieve results.
- Obsessed with achieving goals and developing your skills.
- Career-oriented with a desire for advancement.
If you like earning promotions and higher earnings potential, this position is for you. After 1 year of learning and understanding sales and recruiting, you will have the opportunity to join either our sales or recruiting team in a commissioned position. During your tenure as a Lead Sourcer you will learn what it takes to become a closer and manage a pipeline of your own.
Top candidates will also have . . .
- A background or experience in healthcare.
- A background or experience sales.
Like what you’ve read so far?
The greatest benefit we offer is the freedom to define your role and ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We expect everyone here to work incredibly hard, and we reward people for results. If you've achieved your goals early then you can go bigger, or take the time to enjoy some of the sweet perks of working here like:
- Generous paid time off and flex-days
- Endless drinks and snacks in the office
- Team events to celebrate the small wins
- Company-wide parties to celebrate big wins
- Audible.com or Kindle membership
- Monthly team bonding events
- Meetings on the bay
Plus you can expect some pretty great benefits like:
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Voluteering Time Off
- Rapid learning and advancement