Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a well-rounded Marketing Manager to strategize, implement, and manage a diverse set of content and event marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity to simultaneously advance your career and exercise your creativity by supporting the agency side of the marketing department. You will work with a close-knit team of account specialists and a content specialist, and will also have access to a team of design, copy, social media, and paid advertising specialists.
What will you be doing?
- Consult with clients and our client services team to develop promotional plans for content marketing, events, and other campaigns that support client objectives.
- Join the Accounts team on Client kickoff or strategy meetings to support marketing initiatives for campaigns and projects.
Marketing Campaign Execution
Optimization & Reporting
- Build and execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns with a focus on content, email, paid social advertising, display advertising, film projects, and organic social.
- Manage the marketing budget for client campaigns, ensuring high ROI for campaigns through an optimal deployment of resources on paid channels.
- Write thorough project briefs and collaborate with content, design, and advertising specialists to develop and optimize effective campaigns and creative. Our specialist team is growing but you should be comfortable writing email or ad copy, posting on social media, and loading ads as needed.
- Write social post captions and collaborate with our design team and social media specialists to develop necessary creative. Handle posting and scheduling through our social media software.
- Work with the Client to get marketing assets approved through legal and copy by adhering to brand guidelines and making necessary adjustments to marketing materials
- Set up and deploy emails through our HubSpot software.
- Use project management software daily to track and manage campaigns, tasks, and assignments.
CovalentCreative is a distributed organization whose team members primarily work remotely. We have an office on 5th avenue in Hillcrest, San Diego that you can work from if you choose. It is currently being redeveloped with brand new workstations to allow for anyone to pop in when they choose. Our office space is also home to an incredible in-office studio where we livestream, film education, host interviews, and do product photography!
What is it like to work at CovalentCreative?
We’ve built an organization where everyone is passionate about where they work and what they do, and we think the greatest benefit of working at CovalentCreative is the freedom to define your role and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company. Of course, we also offer:
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vision Insurance,
- Paid Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
And some other cool perks…
- Remote-First: All employees have the choice of working 100% remotely, in our Balboa Park-adjacent office, or a combination.
- Volunteer Time Off
- Flex days
- Monthly team events