Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a well-rounded Marketing Manager to flawlessly and creatively execute a diverse set of digital marketing campaigns. The Marketing Manager will collaborate with a close-knit team consisting of a marketing strategist, social media specialist, designers, developers, and account managers to craft and execute content marketing campaigns, drive attendance at virtual events, build brand awareness, and generate sales leads. If you are tired of routine and doing the same day-to-day tasks, or perhaps your upward mobility in your current position is limiting the ability to advance in your career, keep reading.
What will you be doing?
Marketing Campaign Execution
- Build and execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns with a focus on highly segmented email campaigns, paid social advertising, display advertising, video projects, and partner marketing. Collaborate with the social media and design teams to ensure that all campaign deliverables support the overarching strategy.
- Build lists and set up audiences within our Hubspot database and advertising platforms to ensure that we are hitting the most targeted audience possible with every digital ad and email.
- Brainstorm and execute innovative ways to generate leads and impressions via the EyesOnEyecare.com website, content, and gated content.
- Support the Associate Director of Marketing Operations with media buys, partnerships, and other specialized tactics for our niche audience of eyecare physicians.
- Use project management software daily to track and manage campaigns, tasks, and assignments.
Optimization & Reporting
- Consult with the Associate Director of Marketing Operations on campaign strategy across client and internal projects and support the building of strategic plans with in-depth reporting and analysis. Operate with a "growth hacker" mentality, and an agile work strategy of build, measure, learn.
- Perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to track progress and optimize campaigns.
- Track data and analytics using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Mixpanel, and Google Sheets and draw conclusions from this data to produce better outcomes.
What are the required qualifications?
- 5+ years of full-time B2B marketing experience
- Hands-on email marketing skills, including at least 1 year of experience copywriting and deploying emails—major bonus points if you worked with designers to add visual interest!
- Hands-on experience working with designers to create display and other ad graphics
- Hands-on experience setting up, running, and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn, display, and/or retargeting advertising campaigns
- Experience tracking metrics via Google Analytics, Google DataStudio, Mixpanel, etc.
Top candidates will also have:
- Agency experience
- A background or experience marketing to a healthcare professional audience and/or a highly technical audience
- Content or event marketing experience
- Experience with film projects
- Experience working with Hubspot
What is it like to work at CovalentCreative?
We’ve built an organization where everyone is passionate about where they work and what they do, and we think the greatest benefit of working at CovalentCreative is the freedom to define your role and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company. Of course, we also offer:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
And some other cool perks…
- Volunteer Time Off
- Flexible scheduling
- Monthly team events
- A casual office environment in the heart of Hillcrest - steps away from Balboa Park