We’re hiring a full-time Inside Sales Representative here at CovalentCareers to:
- Manage a sales pipeline
- Generate revenue from leads within our inbound pipeline
- Develop new business through prospecting new leads
- Generate sales from current leads
- Perform prospecting activities for new business
- Improve efficiencies within the current sales process
Have you done these things before? Awesome! Do you have no idea what these things mean? That's fine too—this is a fantastic opportunity to start your sales career! We provide training to set you up for massive success by helping you to:
- Understand how to prospect new business
- Understand how to qualify leads
- Understand how to schedule follow-ups and maintain an organized sales pipeline
- Understand how to manage phone conversations and educate clients to a purchase
Who are we?
CovalentCareers is the leading career development and talent acquisition company in the eyecare space. We work with private practices and large employers to source the best optometrists, techs, opticians, and ophthalmologists for their organization.
Our user base consists of healthcare professionals and employers across the U.S. and is fueled by a suite of online media publications tailored specifically for students and new graduates in the eyecare and allied health fields.
What does it mean to be a successful Inside Sales Representative at CovalentCareers?
We are looking for a rockstar— someone who can find a win anywhere, who can define themselves as a go-getter, and who can see a goal ahead and blow it out of the water. We want someone on our team who walks in every morning with a passion for catapulting their career and the company forward. To succeed in this position, you must be a(n):
- Passionate People Person. You are the type of person who thrives on human interaction. Whether it’s with candidates over the phone or in-person with the team at the office (after the pandemic!), you operate best in environments where personal connections are your everyday.
- Excellent Communicator. Sales is all about incredible communication with prospects. If you love conveying information over phone, text, email, chat, and by using the latest software, this position is for you.
- Goal Crusher. This position is about crushing goals. If you're not the type of person who is addicted to pursuing goals, this position is absolutely not for you! If, however, you feel your heart race and are thrilled with every close and are lifted by setting records, then you're on the right track.
- Hard worker. Sales is a numbers game. The more calls you make, the more emails you send, and the harder you hustle, the better your results will be. There is simply no shortcut for hard work and determination.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Results-driven and motivated by compensation and recognition for results.
- Proven success in sales or other metrics driven environment.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with strategic solutions to achieve results.
- Obsessed with achieving goals and developing your skills.
Top candidates will also have . . .
- A background or experience in healthcare.
- A background or experience sales.
Does compensation motivate you?
- Sweet, we can relate!
- Base salary will vary depending on experience, but when it comes to our commission structure, the sky's the limit!
Like what you’ve read so far?
The greatest benefit we offer is the freedom to define your role and ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We expect everyone here to work incredibly hard, and we reward people for results. If you've achieved your goals early then you can go bigger, or take the time to enjoy some of the sweet perks of working here like:
- Paid time off and flex-days
- Endless drinks and snacks in the office
- Team events to celebrate wins both big and small
Plus you can expect some pretty great benefits like:
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteering Time Off