What will you be doing?
The Traffic Manager will ensure that all agency projects are strategically assigned, resourced efficiently, and completed per specification and within budget. You’ll do this by:
- Directing the workflow to and from internal teams by strategically scheduling, assigning, and managing tasks in the agency’s project management software.
- Maintaining up-to-the-minute knowledge of budgets, timelines, and team members’ bandwidth and making adjustments to workflows to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Collaborating with department heads to determine outsourcing solutions and allocating and managing tasks assigned to freelance contributors.
- Proactively working with team members and freelancers to establish and guarantee adherence to timelines.
- Translating sales plans into a budget and timing blueprint for the team and monitoring and reporting on the status on a frequent and consistent basis.
- Communicating with and facilitating collaboration between departments to minimize and resolve issues regarding project workflow.
What are we looking for?
You’re the most organized, detail-oriented person on any team and are a pro at communicating accurate, deadline-driven data. You also have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant professional experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience trafficking a variety of print, digital and web projects.
- Expertise in Clickup, Basecamp, Workamajig, Asana or other project management software.
- Superior interpersonal skills — you instinctively know how to keep people and departments on track and are an expert at managing stress and pressure.
Top candidates will also have...
- Experience working in an agency environment.
What is it like to work at CovalentCreative?
We’ve built an organization where everyone is passionate about where they work and what they do, and we think the greatest benefit of working at CovalentCreative is the freedom to define your role and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company. Of course, we also offer:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
And some other cool perks…
- Volunteer Time Off
- Flexible scheduling
- Monthly team events